nceuro.org Forum Index nceuro.org
North Carolina European Car Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Evan's Charge of the Lightbrigade
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
David W
Former HPDE Champion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fissionx wrote:
I wasn't planning on doing the BMWCCA event in march, but i might ride up one of the days w/ a friend and just watch, maybe get a ride from you and/or others.

cool...

Quote:
That would be great if I can't ride with you in the red (?) group, but if it is too much of a problem i can wait until march.
My instructor for this event, Denis Budniewski, has an I prepped e36 m3, and I guess you have competed against him.

not yet, he's just getting started and his first race will be this april...i'll be working with him some on getting his suspension dialed in at the thscc event...i should be paddocked with/near denis and joel williams...

definitely catch a ride with Denis if you can, he's a very good driver (smooth and fast)...his car should be pretty similar to my IP car now...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nceuro.org Forum Index -> Track Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: