nceuro.org Forum Index nceuro.org
North Carolina European Car Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THSCC at NCCAR May 14-15

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rigmaster
Postmaster General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:39 pm    Post subject: THSCC at NCCAR May 14-15 Reply with quote

THSCC has an HPDE track event scheduled for MAY 14-15 at North Carolina Center for Automotive Research in Garysburg (Roanoke Rapids), NC. NCCAR is the closest thing to Roebling Road, SCCA's teaching track in Savannah, that exists on the East Coast. It's a brand new venue with outstanding facilities and a great 2.+ mile strip of pristine asphalt. NCCAR is a perfect track for first-time drivers, and a nice change-of-pace for experienced drivers looking to really have fun in an extremely safe situation. It's perfect for street cars that most student drivers bring to an HPDE.

If you've EVER thought about doing a Track Weekend, PLEASE consider signing up. NCCAR is THE place to start. Also, help us by telling your friends and colleagues. This really is a make-or-break deal for the Club.
Thanks to all for reading this.

Cost is $320 for both days for students.

More info:

http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.advert/uidEvent/8F9EF042-A4E8-F900-05C3FE5E86B6FD8B
EvanM5
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad I'm going to miss this one, it happens to be during Grand-Am at VIR.

Anyone thinking about it should definitely go, and ask Rig said, if you're worried about your car this is the safest track you'll find.

I instructed competition school for NASA at NCCAR last year, it's a great learning track.
Training Wheeler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't picture a better event for a first time HPD session or run if you haven't done NCCAR. Great site, close by and a great (well run and organized) club. I was going to attend until our LeMons car chose to be difficult this weekend. If you're thinking about it or ever wanted to take your car on track, this is a great site to give it a shot.

'97 328i
'94 325is (Spec3 build in progress)
'02 F350
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nceuro.org Forum Index -> Track Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: