nceuro.org Forum Index nceuro.org
North Carolina European Car Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Phoenix Yellow E46 M3... a rare clean example

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boosted R
Learner's Permit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:40 pm    Post subject: Phoenix Yellow E46 M3... a rare clean example Reply with quote

Looking to find a new deserving home for my very rare and unique E46 M3. This car has been babied by myself and I know the previous owners also took outstanding care of it. It has always been garaged kept and since in my possession garage kept with OEM outdoor car cover also on. The only option this car came with is leather and therefor is as light weight as they came. Other than some tasteful touches this an untouched/unmolested prime example of a true track oriented E46 M3 like BMW intended. For PDF of records please text me your email.

Options
Phoenix Yellow
Black Leather
Rain Sensor
Xenon Headlights
Aluminum Interior Trim
Manual Seats
No Sunroof (Slicktop)

Maintenance and Checks
Valves Adjusted at 35k (measurements documented)
Rod bearing recall performed (10/13/2004 @ 2,545 miles)
Subframe checked with ZERO cracks or signs of cracking
Vanos check with no issue
Oil changed at 50,858 w/ Liqui Moly

Aftermarket Parts
H&R springs (have stock)
Color matched reflectors
Angel eyes

I am asking 32,500 for the car. I am willing to work on the price for the right buyer...

Seriously interested parties please contact me for more details. Cell is (919)-413-4776. There will be zero test drives unless I see money in hand ready to buy.

Thanks,
Chase

106 Pictures here....
http://s179.photobucket.com/user/Chase_850R/library/BMW%20E46%20M3?sort=3&page=1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nceuro.org Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: