nceuro.org Forum Index nceuro.org
North Carolina European Car Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2000 S4 MT6/Hibiscus Red/148k

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JTrem14
Licensed to Post

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:06 pm    Post subject: 2000 S4 MT6/Hibiscus Red/148k Reply with quote

The time has come to make room for the non-enthusiast things in life. I bought this S4 (my fourth) to keep "forever" and to have a pristine manual transmission to pass on to my oldest son. Given that he's still ten, I don't think I can make it!

I'm looking for $6500 for the car, but open to negotiation if I like the next owner!

It's very well cared for and has over $8000 worth of mostly OEM replacement parts. When I bought it two years ago, it was coming off a two year string of over $7500 in proactive maintenance (2nd timing job, all seals, most mounts and bushings, full oil services, brake fluid flushes, alignment, and numerous bulbs and switches). I only added stainless brakes lines, a couple more mounts (034 upgrade) a new aftermarket auto-dimming rearview mirror with compass (old one without compass failed) and VMR wheels powder coated locally.

Currently the only maladies it exhibits are a faded gauge cluster, mildly squeaking front left caliper (will need brakes soon) and a randomly occurring CEL for the catalytic converter (that can easily be reset to pass NCSI).

Car drives amazingly well, no loss of power, and is cosmetically better than any I've seen with original paint. The car has NEVER had engine performance mods of any kind...it's a virgin.

Hopefully the pics come through below. I've never used imgur before so if the link takes you to pictures of a heavy lady with numerous cats, I apologize in advance.

Feel free to email me at jason.tremlett@gmail.com. And hello to any familiar faces still here!

My signature is 5 years old!

More pictures: HERE <-- clicky!!!

2016 Honda Pilot
Various Audi Company Cars
JTrem14
Licensed to Post

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Scottie....
2016 Honda Pilot
Various Audi Company Cars
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nceuro.org Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: