nceuro.org Forum Index nceuro.org
North Carolina European Car Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1987 Audi 5000 Turbo Quattro

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haudi
Forum Addict

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:35 pm    Post subject: 1987 Audi 5000 Turbo Quattro Reply with quote

Yes, it's time for her to go. Sad My wife and I just bought a house in the country with acreage and that necessitates a truck and I already have 2 toys. I just have no more room! Anywho, the details are '87 5k Turbo Quattro champagne over black leather/alcantera.
It's pretty much loaded. New in the past ~year: Kumhos, timing belt, water pump, idler pulley, clutch, idle stabilizer, battery, rebuilt alternator. Most (if not all) bushings were replaced by the previous owner. It has the following mods: QLCC chip and wastegate spring allows 1.8 bar boost (~12 psi) for a claimed 225 hp, cross drilled rotors with good quality pads, braided brake lines, H&R sport springs, Boge Turbogas. This car is in overall good condition but has some cosmetic issues. It is presentable but is not a garage queen. The 2 things that I can think of that don't work are the A/C (low on freon, still cycles) and the heated seats. The car is pretty quick (gteched at 0-60 in 6.3) and handles very nicely.
I really hate to part with it but the time has come.
$2500 OBO

'83 urq
'95.5 urS6 avant
'95 urS6 sedan
'96 Passat TDI Variant
'70 MGB
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nceuro.org Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: