nceuro.org Forum Index nceuro.org
North Carolina European Car Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sony 19 inch Monitor E400 - Free to good home.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bruck
Licensed to Post

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:24 pm    Post subject: Sony 19 inch Monitor E400 - Free to good home. Reply with quote

I have a Sony 19 inch monitor, when in perfect condition, i believe this is one of the nicest 19 inch monitors that money can buy. This one however is not in the BEST of shape.

To explain the condition:

1) For the monitor to look correct in terms of white/black balance, the brightness has to be all the way down (i think one notch from zero). Over time i had to continually lower the brightness to acheive a nice black.

2) One in 10 times you turn it on, it will have slightly visible diagonal lines (4 of them) that go across the screen, you mostly only see them when its an actual blank screen, and like i said only 10% of the time.

3) I think the text is losing clarity in certain corners of the monitor, it can be adjusted but adjusting the convergance in one corner leaves another slightly blurry.

To be honest, if you did not sit in front of it all day long, you would probably not notice these problems. And if you aren't that picky or into digital artwork, you probably can't see these problems either.

It's an awesome monitor that i've been using in this condition for 8 months. Only reason why i am switching is because i got a replacement G400 for free from a buddy.

Physical condition of monitor: Perfect
Image quality(compared to brand new) : 70% - but still better than most monitors.

It won't hurt your eyes as it supports very high refresh rates and resolutions. At 1024x768 the monitor looks flawless, but i demand 1200x1600, and its noticeable sometimes. Kat only noticed the problems when i upgraded to another brand new one.

These Days:
e82 135i Alpine White

Gone but not forgotten:

'00 Jeep GC V8
'01.5 B5 S4 Santorin Blue
Group B
n00b

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

where are you located?
1980 Scirocco I 16v (in CT)
Bruck
Licensed to Post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:22 am    Post subject: Raleigh Reply with quote

Raleigh

These Days:
e82 135i Alpine White

Gone but not forgotten:

'00 Jeep GC V8
'01.5 B5 S4 Santorin Blue
Group B
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok I'll take it. My girlfriend wants to go shopping out that way this weekend. Yay. So I can stop by and pick it up this weekend if that works for you. If you want to shoot me some directions or an address so I can mapquest it. Or even some place to meet if you'd rather. you can drop me an email: quattro@subvertdesign.com Thanks
1980 Scirocco I 16v (in CT)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nceuro.org Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: